With new software features, mass calculations can now be performed in half the time and - thanks to new FEA features - modeling is even more realistic.
The current state of research: the development of the FVA-Workbench 5.6 BETA incorporates current results from several FVA research projects.
Test FVA-Workbench 5.6 BETA free-of-charge for 6 weeks and contribute to its development.
- Eigenvalue calculation (according to FVA 565) for complex gear types - regardless of the design or bearing arrangement.
- Natural frequencies can be displayed as Campbell diagrams in reports and as animations in the 3D model.
- Batch operation and scripting:
- Optimized software architecture for greatly improved performance in batch operation.
- Multiple models can now be loaded and calculated successively in one script.
- Job lists now make it possible to execute multiple batch operations consecutively without restarting the FVA-Workbench.
- Consideration of FE shafts in the overall system for calculation of shaft displacement, taking the exact shaft geometry, including notch geometry, into consideration.
- Consideration of wheel bodies in the load distribution and damage calculation of bevel gears (FVA 223 XVI)
The real-world efficiency and user-friendliness of the software are our top development priorities.
Send us your feedback and requests by 11 November, 2019 for them to be included in FVA-Workbench 5.6.
Any comments received after this date will be considered for future releases.
Do you have an active FVA-Workbench license?
Then you can start right away. Simply download the BETA version here and get started. As a BETA tester, you receive a free Client License for the fully functional FVA-Workbench, including support. You can use it to test features you may not have used previously in order to optimize your products.
Don't have a license yet?
Send an e-mail to lizenz(at)fva-service.de with the subject "FVA-Workbench 5.6 BETA Test License" and your hardware key.
Register here for our newsletter to receive regular updates from FVA.