The FVA-Workbench 6.0 makes it possible to optimize mechanical and hydraulic systems, perform more precise analyses, and make development processes more efficient.
- Simple comparison of gearbox models in a single report
- Analysis of shaft load capacity according to the FKM guideline
- Precise dimensioning of bevel gears
- Virtual simulation and calculation of lubricant distribution
- Spur gear load capacity calculation according to ISO 6336 2019
- Export of the exact CAD geometry of spur and bevel gears
The new FVA-Workbench calculation methods were developed and validated in the Forschungsvereinigung Antriebstechnik e.V. (FVA, The Research Association for Drive Technology), the world's largest drive technology research and innovation network. Through member contributions and public funding, the FVA generates 17 million euros annually in research projects at leading research institutions. The FVA-Workbench serves as a platform for the practical and efficient application of knowledge gained in FVA research projects.
Users with a current license can get the new version now.
Can’t access the download?
Send an e-mail to lizenz(at)fva-service.. de
Don't have a license yet?
Send an e-mail with the subject "FVA-Workbench 6.0 test license" and your hardware key to lizenz(at)fva-service.. de
More information on licensing is available here.