Live Online Seminar: Barkhausen Noise Analysis, Grinding Process Testing
Procedure - Test Engineering - Application Examples
Quality problems and component failure due to undetected problems in hard-fine machining – highly stressed component edge zones require production monitoring.
Process-oriented grinding burn testing using Barkhausen noise also offers manufacturing technology engineers opportunities for targeted process optimization.
Experts from the fields of grinding technology, heat treatment, and quality technology.
- Causes of thermal damage from grinding
- Forms of grinding burn
- Barkhausen noise testing methods
- Determining process control thresholds
- Manufacturing applications
- Basic knowledge of testing principles
- Demonstration of application essentials according to FVA 594 I
- Application recommendations for different components
- Examples of test results for machining and heat treatment defects