Live Online Seminar: Lithium Battery Cell Technology
Materials - Manufacturing Processes - A Look into the Future
Lithium-ion battery cell technology is developing at a rapid pace. With new materials, cell characteristics can be improved while reducing the use of critical raw materials.
Engineers, energy technicians, and employees from research, development, and technical sales.
- Basic composition of lithium-ion batteries
- Cost distribution of individual components
- Cathodic active materials (today and in the future)
- Anodic active materials (today and in the future)
- Solid ion conductors (as a medium-term prospect)
- Lithium-air batteries (as a long-term prospect)
- Manufacturing processes
Participants will receive an overview of the composition, individual components, materials, and manufacturing processes of lithium battery cells. The seminar will present the current state of technology, near-term development trends, and visions for long-term innovations.
Dr. Andreas Georg
Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE, Electric Energy Storage