Staying competitive requires resource-efficient, lightweight construction using clever materials selection with appropriate heat treatment and manufacturing technology. Engineers can use the precise knowledge, measurability, and targeted adjustment of residual stresses as a feature of their designs.
Date: 28.03.2023, 10:00 - 11:30 CET
Type: Fundamentals Seminar
Price Standard: 125.00 € (excl. VAT)
Instructor: Rico Dobrenko, Stresstech GmbH
- Formation and influence of residual stresses
- X-ray diffraction
- Creation of residual stress depth profiles
- Laboratory and production line applications
- Teaching basic knowledge of measurement technology
- Demonstration of essential DIN EN 15305 requirements
- Presentation of different evaluation methods
- Recommendation of applications for different components
- Examples of machining and heat treatment defects
This seminar is intended for experts from design, production engineering, heat treatment, and quality engineering.